Replacing bits of C pipework.

My central heating system is currently piped using microbore (8mm) copper pipe. As I decorate each room, I will be renewing the radiators, and would like to fit 15mm copper to the valves and connect this to the microbore under the floor using a reducer. (re-piping the entire system is outwith the scope of the project!).
Could this cause any problems?
Thanks, Mark.

Why?

Why might it cause problems? Or why am I doing it?
Mark.

Sorry, why are you doing it?

I would guess it is that the 8mm bore looks crap, bends when hit with a vacuum cleaner and you are limited to the choice of valves should you need to replace them.
Adam

2 main reasons for doing it - (1) the microbore is not "straight" - it curves out of the floor and attaches to the values - looks a bit messy - and it's caked in years worth of paint, and (2) when removing the rad for decorating, the 8mm pipes are very very easy to bend and cause a leak.
Mark.

Can't think of any, if you do the plumbing soundly!
--
Cheers,
Roger