Central Heating Flusher from HSS

Hi. I want to flush my central heating system by hiring the flusher from HSS. At present apart from the filling loop connections, I don't have any other inlets/outlets to connect the flusher to hte radiator feed and return lines. Shall I replace the 22mm straight compression fittings that separate the simplefit piping from the copper adjacent to the boiler, with 22-15-22 fittings. Then add a 15mm to 1/2BSP adapter to accommodate the flusher connectors? nb. I have isolating valves between the boiler and these 22mm straight connectors.

Actually I should ask, will I only need to flush the radiator circuit?

Many thanks for your advice.

Arthur

Reply to
Davao

Take a look at the following:

are instructions on here that explain the procedure for flushing as well as possible points of connection for the machine depending on your system type (open vented/sealed).

I've been contemplating carrying out the same procedure and this will certainly give you an idea of what's involved.

Reply to
andy.hide

Great stuff. Thanks.

arthur