Replacement Porch

Hi I have recently moved into an old late victorian house and need to replace the canopy porch. I am having great difficultly in finding the turned posts etc and any plans/ideas. Does anyone know of a supplier/web site that could help. Many thanks Pete

Reply to
Peter

Assuming you mean wooden posts, you should be able to get a woodworker to make some up on a lathe to the same pattern as the old ones. Hold the canopy up with an acro prop (assuming you don't want to take the whole lot down) and take a rotten one down as a template.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle