recommend an olde fashioned gas fire for shallow chimney breast

Hi

I've got a wide but shallow chimney breast (only 8inches deep), so I'm looking for a traditional gas fire which will look right in an Edwardian house - has to be of reasonable size as the chimney breast is quite wide).

Any recommendations? What is the shallow chimney breast going to mean in terms of the choice I have?

Reply to
Mark Watson