Recessed low voltage lights in kitchen

Hi - I had these fitted recently into a new kitchen ceiling. Problem is, the plasterer who fitted them never made them flush with the ceiling and they hang down a bit from the gap. The spring clips don't seem to hold them in place properly. Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated.

Reply to
lady_lucan

On 22 Aug 2006 09:36:05 -0700 someone who may be "lady_lucan" wrote this:-

Remove them and fit some proper lights, ones which don't make your electricity meter spin round like a catherine wheel.

Reply to
David Hansen

This of course is nonsense.

Reply to
Andy Hall

yup we've got 8 LV downlighters in the kitchen and the electricity meter is still firmly fixed to the wall, same as it always was.

Reply to
.

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 22:10:24 +0100 someone who may be Andy Hall wrote this:-

What particular part of what I typed is nonsense?

Reply to
David Hansen

All of it really.

Reply to
Andy Hall

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:10:40 +0100 someone who may be Andy Hall wrote this:-

Glad you didn't have much of an answer.

Next contestant please.

Reply to
David Hansen

It was certainly better than yours.

Proper lights? Halogen lights, meeting the aesthetic requirements of the user are proper lights.

Electricity meters do not "spin like a catherine wheel". Emotive nonsense and factually incorrect.

You didn't say anything much else....

As I said..... all of it, really.

Reply to
Andy Hall