ReadiMix vs. DIY

Have I misunderstood? You can't mean the perimeter is 400mm. Do you want to say what the measurements are?

Reply to
GB

He means the outer 400mm all around the perimeter is to be thickened to

200mm deep, rather than the 100mm of the main slab, this is where the walls are to be built.
Reply to
Phil L

Oops. Sorry.

Reply to
GB

Now wondering (revisiting discarded options) if I can construct a suitable scaffold board run across the grass to enable me to use a small dumper truck.

If the Jewson offer of £80 for a day is still available then it is cheaper than having the company barrow for me, and should shift the concrete much faster than barrowing.

Don't really want to reduce my abused grass to a rutted quagmire.

However, this is starting to look more attractive.

Reply to
David WE Roberts