Re: What's TMH been up to ?

"It ain't a nice road but you don't expect anybody to nick your

> snowman."

Beheading perhaps, but not nicking, no.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I bought a blood pressure meter from Maplin some years ago. First time I used it, all was fine. Second time I used it, it was pumping up just as before, and there's a loud bang - the cuff blew up. Wasn't sure if my blood pressure had gone sky high beforehand, but I'm pretty sure it was just afterwards... (The replacement one hs worked fine ever since.)

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel