Re: The idiots are in fine form today

How can some actually live to the

> age of 30 and not know how to reset a MCB?

Dunno, but there are shed-loads of 'em.

Reply to
Huge

You're just jealous of our legs.

Reply to
Lieutenant Scott

A technical question - what's the difference between a d*****ad and a k*****ad?

Reply to
Gib Bogle

One of them is left handed.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Maybe Adam actually values his weekends - and makes a distinction between "poor old biddy with a real emergency" and "site manager did not think". I would have done the same unless despaerate for the money.

Also - this may have been a fixed price job so no extra for coming out on a Saturday...

-- Tim Watts

Reply to
Tim Watts

with a d*****ad, you feel that he ought to know better, but a k*****ad is no better than he ought to be

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

How about a prickface?

Reply to
Gib Bogle

I have never met harry.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

And partly "How diffiicult is it to just remove a cable clip and move the cables higher to where you/customer wants them?"

I would be on site like a shot if there was a problem. There was no problem just bone idle lazyness. Would I get paid to remove a cable clip? Not unless the site foreman signed a job variation sheet before I did the work.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

negligence is to suddenly clutch my chest and moan 'I'm not feeling well, Can you call an ambulance '

and a vist from the police works wonders.

You mean it scares them into not lying?

My friend's father was a witness to some prat who walked into a stationary car in a queue of traffic, then deliberately fell over, and proceeded to claim he'd been run down. Not sure of the outcome, but I believe he got into a lot of trouble.

Reply to
Lieutenant Scott

Errr... flip the switch back up? That is an honest question.

Reply to
Mr Pounder