Re. Submersible cable junction

Cess pit pump... ewwwwwww. You said it!

Systems like this that I have worked on have had cables from pump and float come to a junction outwith the eerr liquid. May not be possible in this case? Allan

Allan Macdonald

You get used to it.

Now that's an idea! I could short out the faulty float switch and use the other float switch, which has yards of cable on it, to switch the pump, with the junction outwith the, errr, liquid.

Thanks!

Reply to
Huge