Re: Speaker level adjustment

I don't think I've ever heard an infinite baffle speaker with remotely good bass. Ceiling speakers are typically cheapskate 1 way affairs, plasterboard isnt too rigid either.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Neither is the average plywood most speakers are made from.

I have TLC 8" ceiling speakers in my bathroom. The bottom end on those is pretty good - way better than similarly priced box speakers.

They are driven by their own amp and equaliser.

An infinite baffle can give extremely good bass if the drive unit is designed for it. After all, it's what many boxes attempt to replicate.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)