Re: Sheikh Osama Bin Laden: "Message to the Peoples of Europe"

On Dec 3, 12:44 pm, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"
wrote:
Sheikh Osama Bin Laden:

> "Message to the Peoples of Europe"

All praise is for Allah, who didn't create the Creation for nothing
How much did he charge? Is he available on Sundays?
Regards
Richard
Reply to
geraldthehamster
In message , " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" writes
Message to Nasser
What do you not understand about the fact that your posts are not welcome here
Just fuck off, eh ?
Reply to
geoff

Site Timeline Threads