Re: Sealing shower waste

Hi all

I was going through the various sheets of instructions I had kept for the various bathroom fittings. On the shower tray one at the back was some instructions for fitting the trap (never thought of looking tbh). Anyway the instructions were to put some mastic on the tray then rubber washer then the fitting itself. Then screw it all together.

Hope this helps someone else

Thanks

Lee.

Reply to