Re: Revealed: ?canned? fox hunting in the heart of England

Being a Jew gives Howard a reasonable chance of being bright and having a

>sense of family. However he *is* one of those great folks that brought you >Railtrack. And Network whatsit. And Virgin Rail. Never forget, never >forgive.

Oh come on. The Tories knew they were losing the 97 election and so the rail privatisation was rushed thru so as to foul up Labours first term.

A collosally bad idea of course, and not one I would attempt to justify.

However I don't think this was the result of bad planning.

PoP

Reply to
PoP