Re: Replacing a monobloc kitchen tap

> > Should I remove the sink top to change a complete monobloc tap? (Can't >> see

>> > behind the half-bowl, see.) >> A couple of weeks ago I had the same problem and came to the conclusion that >> it was a lot easier to remove the sink to change such a tap. > >Shouldn't be that difficult - the twerp that put my sink in put the >monobloc on first

Why do it any other way?

and got it back to front

Or is that why he was a twerp?

Reply to
Huge

Ok - thanks for the advice. I concluded that the old tap was impossible to get at, so I took off the sink. Not a big deal, and it gave me the opportunity to clean up and re-seal the sink to the worktop.

Reply to
Paper2002AD