Re: Re:"Handmade" on BBC4

That was the week when the media studies guys and gals were on their holidays I imagine, was the shot durations longer as well that used to be my tell tale thing. If the shot lasted for more than 1.5 seconds and older person did the editing. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

The one I viewed on chair making was still full of media studies arty-farty crap. Rather than focus on what was being constructed there would be a lengthy shot with a unused tool in the foreground in focus while the guy making the chair was way out of focus in the background. This in focus and out of focus theme was annoyingly repeated throughout the episode.

Reply to
alan_m