Re: OT Floyde...

chant....

Floyde passed a fake twenty Floyde passed a fake twenty Floyde passed a fake twenty Floyde passed a fake twenty Floyde passed a fake twenty Floyde passed a fake twenty

repeat...

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

"we must dismantle white supermacy".....can we have our $20 back first ?....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

He also broke into someones house & held them up at gunpoint.

harry

he was doing a lot of talking for somebody who couldn't breath .....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Jim GM4DHJ ...

white lives matter... blacks obviously don't ....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

recreational drugs ...both...

Reply to