Re: Medicine Assistance Is Donated To The Uninsured By American Consultants Rx

In message
,
efp90uzd writes
As a counselor I am always looking for helpful programs. Here is a
>good one offered by American Consultants Rx at

discount prescription cards with no enrollment or eligibility
>requirements as well as saving my clients up to 60% off of the cost of
>prescription drugs.This program really helps so check it out it may >help.
As a clueless septic who obviously doesn't understand the difference
between USA and the UK, may I give you another useful tip ?
Fuck off
Reply to
geoff

Site Timeline Threads