Re: "Improvements"

That's a modern type. I'll have to scan some pictures from my 'modern plumber and sanitary engineer' circa 1907. They's proper bogs.

Reply to
<me9

HaHa Yes everyone seems to want to pull down hard and quick to get them to flush, when in fact the opposite is required.   Correct water level is also important for a reliable first time every time flush.

Reply to
Mark