Re: Help!! WIERD problem with Hotpoint Aquarius 1100 Washer-dryer (WD61)

Try turning the tap down a bit to reduce pressure in the inlet pipe.

Also, check machine is level. I had this on a Hotpoint where the floor sloped rather badly down away from the wall. I made up a piece of wood to go under the front wheels to make the machine level, and that stopped the leak.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel