... lose your Paypal and ISP accounts.

Reply to
Huge

=_NextPart_2rfkindysadvnqw3nerasdf

Stop posting spam, f*****ad.

Reply to
Lurch

=_NextPart_2rfkindysadvnqw3nerasdf

Thanks, but I was already well aware that you're an utter imbecile.

Reply to
Huge

To take the thread back on topic. Can anyone recommend a suitable printer?

Reply to
Ian Stirling

On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 17:00:20 GMT, Ian Stirling strung together this:

What thread are you reading??

Reply to
Lurch

Depending on what you want, the HP 5150 is pretty damn good even without the photo cart :-p (I haven`t even got around to putting it in yet, the results are so good with the standard carts !)

Reply to
Colin Wilson

As the subject...

Reply to
Ian Stirling

On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 20:52:06 +0100, Colin Wilson strung together this:

Have I missed something?

Reply to
Lurch

On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 20:05:20 GMT, Ian Stirling strung together this:

That's what confused, this is under the subject heading 'Re: Fun making $$$' here. Can't see what that has to do with printers. And technically it's not actually on topic!

Reply to
Lurch

Re: Fun making $$$

THe DIY method of producing currency, I presume.

Reply to
Toby

On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 21:20:43 +0100, "Toby" strung together this:

Oh....

Reply to
Lurch

I would have thought making your own currency would be entirely on topic.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Nor does it help that the original was spam, and removed by my ISP before it got to the group...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 20:41:09 GMT, Ian Stirling strung together this:

I was having a dense moment, all up to speed now though!

Reply to
Lurch

On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 22:28:10 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)" strung together this:

Same here, see another thread eminating from it in uk.comp.home-networking. I wasn't expecting cryptic messages on this one.

Reply to
Lurch