Re: Fixing to plasterboard ceiling

That's where these babies come in Jonathan:

BigWallop

No, but in the process of some aeromodelling last week, I discovered that a ragged hole in balsa could - after a squirt of superglue - be made strong enough to hold a screw for light use. The thin stuff wicks into any porous stuff to form a resin/fiber composite. Balsa LDF? :-)

I have yet to try it on plasterboard tho.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher