Re: Electrostatic Spraying

> I have used a lot of Hammerite in the past, it has one big problem when > used outdoors, the 'hammer effect' ...

I don't use the hammered effect Hammersite for just that reason. You can get the paint for the electro static sprayer in smooth though.

I take it the lack of any other responses means that no one has tried the device?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Electrostatic spraying is great (especially for railings), but would you trust the makers of Hammerite?

If you're worried about overspray, use a HVLP system rather than a HP compressor.

Reply to
Andy Dingley