Re: Dual fuel towel rail reliability

In article , Rafal writes

Hi >A salesmen in a plumbing shop insisted that towel rails radiator heaters >/electric heating elements fitted to CH radiator/ are extremely prone >to failure. Was he right?

We've had one running continuously (almost) for 2 years now - no problems. It is supposed to be plumbed in, but so far I've not got the necessary round tuit (it's on back-order). So it's leccy-powered, and been fine so far.

HTH.

Regards,

Simonm.

Reply to