Re: Anti-BNP Fervour Reaches Ridiculous Height

> The British media was bought up by rich men with funny names a long > time ago. Just try to stop immigration and look what happens lol!

We know that BNP is a racist party. Racism puts people up against each other, and we don't want that. End of.

Reply to
johannes

What's this WE - you don't speak for me. I think what I want to think thank you. You want to people to agree with you and be without opinion - such is the stuff of real evil.

You are deluded. Virtually everything in life puts people "up against each other".

The BNP want British culture to endure. (At least they say they do). Perhaps they lie? So do all other politicians. ALL other cultures in Britain can say they own culture is "superior" without being called racist. So why do you call a people who want their own culture to endure racist? Are you perhaps an anti-white racist?

The term "racist" means a person or group who believe that one race is superior to others. The BNP afaik have NEVER said that. You may put words into their mouths - but they are YOUR workds - not the BNP's.

Reply to
mike