random food recipe generator

I've had a bit of a look for a site that comes up with ideas for normal meals. There seem to be some out there for veggies, fruities and other niche masticators, but nothing for normal people

Does anyone know of a site fit for purpose?

Reply to
geoff

Make a list of all the things you like to eat. Write them on pieces of paper. Fold them up. Put them in a container and randomly pull one out. Cook that. (The recipe not the piece of paper)

Reply to
mogga

Try

Owain

Baz

Wots wrong with cheese on toast?

Reply to
Gib Bogle

Reply to
geoff

Speaking as a former student, it gets a bit monotonous after the first two semesters.

(Not that as a student I could afford much cheese.)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

There's one that you can list the stuff you have in and it gives you a recipe accordingly, so if you put in chicken fillets, tomatoes, garlic, it will then offer you several recipes based on those, but it also asks if you have EG, cream, mushrooms, pasta etc.....I'll try and dig it out

Reply to
Phil L

it was

I see someone had already mentioned