Question for electricians

DC injection braking? Can't say I've heard of that. Remember this is a phase converter not an inverter. It takes 230VAC single phase and outputs 230VAC 3 phase.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

"a phase converter not an inverter" ??? would you like to clarify with respect to this :-

as much of the discussion is, I suspect, considering exactly the input/output you have called up.

Strictly there is a difference between and 'inverter' and a 'converter', but that difference has become very much blurred as the Wikipedia article indicates.

Reply to
robgraham

I associate contactors with heavier switching devices with coils doing the work

Reply to
F Murtz

You can make your own convertors:-).

Probably one one best videos I have seen for a while as it is made by a mad man

ARW