queen

she told them they can stick their EV taxi, bean shute and grass seed meals up their arse

fillet steak and V8 range rover or nothing she said

The Queen will not attend COP26 climate change summit

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

I heard on a radio program that the four cities where residents are most likely to need emergency deliveries of avocados are Oxford (yup), Cambridge (ditto), Newcastle (hmm), and ... <drum roll> GLASGOW. WTF ??

Perhaps she has booked a table at that London restaurant that serves gold-plated steaks at £1,450 a pop.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

indeed...And who would want to cark it in the near of Glasgow ? .....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

they must deep fry them

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Actually, she has arthritis and several other issues of age related kind. I think the idea is to try to stay alive till next year, and make the other Royals take up the slack.

The problem is of course that if you do slow down, things you might have died with can easily turn into things you die of instead. I think also its a royal tradition that the medical issues of royalty are not banded about like they are for pop stars and others in the public eye.

Perhaps she could have an Avatar made like the new Abba show? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

she has only lived so long because of her pampering and good food.....Glasgow wummin are dead before they get their pension...

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

It is the deep fried Mars bars that does for them.

Reply to
nightjar

indeed

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Deep fried haggis is worse. It retains the fat.

Reply to
Bob Eager

So who is buying those "emergency avocados for home deliver" in Glasgow ?

Reply to
Andrew

More likely the 2 litre bottles of cider and the 'needles'

Reply to
Andrew

and "buckie"

Reply to
charles

About 25 years ago, when working down there, I had a deep fried Mars Bar from the Chippie in Sheep St in Petersfield, Hants.

Abso-bloody-lutley marvellous!

"Melts in the mouth in seconds, stays on the hips for years!"

Reply to
gareth evans

but what can you do...

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

loads of it ...

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

totly

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Try yo-yo dieting; lose a stone, put back on two :-)

Reply to
gareth evans

very true

Reply to