'QualityJob.co.uk' ?????

Hi

Has anyone had any experience with kitchen and bathroom installers - QualityJob.co.uk??

Have had a decent quote from them for new kitchen installation, seem to be professional and efficient - anyone know different???

Dont want to end up with a cowboy.....and a crappy installation.

fragster

Reply to
fragster

These testimonials seem genuine to you?

them for a few names and telephone numbers of previous customers, just so you can ring them and ask what the company is like. If they're genuine, then I'm sure they'll have no in supplying some names for you to contact. We do it all the time for prospective clients, and it does make them feel more secure in employing us to do work for them.

Reply to
BigWallop