Quality of different brands of kitchen & bathroom sealant?

Is there any significant difference (other than price and "brilliant white") between the various brands (Wickes, Homebase, Unibond, etc.) of kitchen and bathroom sealant?

Some areas of sealant that I put in a few years ago in the shower and behind the kitchen sink are coming loose and I need to replace them, so I'm wondering whether the choice matters in the long term. (I'm talking about the tubes that go in a caulk gun.)

Reply to
Adam Funk