Putting floor in loft - to building regs - costs

You are a plantpot!

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

So tell me, if you think you know any better!

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

It is obvious I know a lot better.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

heh

Reply to
meow2222

FWIW there's always solid timber floors, no joists of any kind.

3" or more thick, and all pieces can be carried up through the hatch.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Unless you can come up with the goods, its obvious that you're a total fraud.

I'll challenge you once more, tell me what he needs a pump for, given that he mentions no requirement for plumbing in the converted loft.

I'll let others decide on your knowledge when you fail to answer the question.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Yet again, you are totally incapable of answering the question. You need to go back in for an upgrade.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

You have to remember that dibble's actual plumbing experience consists of plastic pipes and hacksaws. So the notion of providing a smooth run of adequate size for low pressure supplies is totally beyond both his understanding and capabilities. He gleans all his 'knowledge' off the net and catalogues after all, and adverts are designed to sell equipment - not show simpler ways.

Perhaps his hatred of header tanks dates from when his mother locked him in the loft in an attempt to cure his tendency to talk rubbish. She failed, of course.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Got it! The pump is for pumping out the flood water after his next plumbing exploit. Thanks for clearing that up.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

You must eff off as you are a total idiot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

You really don't know, do you?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

You are still a plantpot!

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@y42g2000hsy.googlegroups.com...

More than you ever will.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@y42g2000hsy.googlegroups.com...

I fully agree. You will "don't know" more than I ever will.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Please eff off as you are Tosspot!

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@o80g2000hse.googlegroups.com...

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@y42g2000hsy.googlegroups.com...

Thought so.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@y42g2000hsy.googlegroups.com...

You are a plantpot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

You are still a plantpot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@e9g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

You really must eff off as you are a total tosspot

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@e34g2000pro.googlegroups.com...