Pumped Instantaneous Electric Shower?

I am considering installing a Pumped Instantaneous Electric Shower such as the Mira Elite 2 (9.8KW) since my mains water pressure is quite low.

I realize the flow will be the same as any other electric shower (i.e. poor) but I can accept this (just about)

What about noise - are these things very noisey or acceptable?

Are there any other brands I should be considering?

Thanks David

Reply to
David

snipped-for-privacy@lineone.net (David) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

I'm assuming you're going to connect this to your cold water tank and not to the mains, cos you mustn't.

But you prolly knew that.

I've got a Triton T90i and it's pretty good - the pump is a bit noisy but helps the arias.

mike r

Reply to
mike ring