Puma 80e boiler question

Hi - hoping for some help from the experts. In my house there is a Potterton Puma 80e boiler with 4 downstairs radiators. I would like to add 3 more radiators upstairs. Will this work OK, or are there any implications to take into account? Thanks in advance for your help.

Reply to
atticus

I have a Puma 80 that is running 8 rads with no problems. I would think yours would do the same.

Reply to
JimP

The Puma 80e is around 24kW. This would have no problem heating a large house with more radiators than you have.

The boiler's main trouble is the wax pellet actuator on the front of the diverter valve, but that's another subject. .. and PCBs that catch fire...

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Thanks for all the answers....

Reply to