Protherm boiler problem

Protherm boiler problem open original image

I recently bought a house in a country where I don't speak the language so I am in a bit of a pickle. I have a Protherm boiler, (cant figure out what model it is) which was hooked up to a Salus thermostat. The thermostat seems to have packed in and for now I thought I could go back to manually setting the heating. Trouble is, I have no idea how the interface works, can anyone advise please? I don't want to change it about too much in case I... well, blow the place up basically. The forecast is for snow tonight!

Reply to
ColdandConfused

My Salus seemed to have packed up when the battery ran out unnoticed during the summer.

The fix was to leave without batteries for a while then insert new ones and reprogramme.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike