Protherm boiler problem

Protherm boiler problem open original image

I recently bought a house in a country where I don't speak the language, so I am in a bit of a pickle. I have a protherm boiler but I cant figure out what model it is.

It was hooked up to a Salus thermostat which was a piece of junk basically, and it seems to have packed in. I thought I could go back to manually setting the heating from the boiler but I am not sure where to start, and don't want to blow up the house obviously.

Can someone advise please? I have attached a pic of the interface but not sure what is what

Reply to
ColdandConfused