Proposal.

I propose a new newsgroup alt.discussion.the-thoughts-of-harry

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Shouldn't that be alt.discussion.harry-my-struggle?

Reply to
Nightjar

Wouldn't have much in it would it?

Reply to
Peter Parry

I don't know! Mightily repetitive but quite a volume.

Reply to
polygonum

Heh Heh! I would be a perfect dictator.

Reply to
harry

No, cos no matter what anyone says, the thoughts of Harry seem to remain in the same vein. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

En el artículo , Vir Campestris escribió:

alt.discussion.harry.meinen-arsch-und-meine-ellbogen ?

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson