Property Development

Just a quick note to any property developers that we have relaunched our website. It contains detailed descriptions of the products that we offer and our existing portfolio with examples.

If you are having difficulty obtaining planning permission for a development then our range of products could be very useful to you.

We also have the software to enable us to visualise any part of a home or office for a range of purposes.

Feel free to take a look @

thanks

Franklin Rees Associates

Reply to