Problems registering on www.uktradesforum.co.uk

I've been trying to register on

but despite trying several email addresses I keep getting "The email address you entered is not allowed to be used." The forum doesn't provide any way to contact the mods so I'm hoping that one of them reads this, or that somebody knows how to get around it. FWIW I've tried aol, gmail, outlook and nnn.uk.com addresses.

Reply to
nothanks

It rejected my gmail address, but took one of my .uk domains ok

Reply to
Andy Burns

Thanks for testing it. It seems that only registered people can contact the admins so is there any chance you could send a message to them to say that someone wants to register but their aol, gmail and outlook email addresses are being rejected and there's now way to contact them?

Reply to
nothanks