Probably OT

I am getting adverts in the bottom right hand corner of my screen . this is when I open Google chrome. how do I get rid of them please?

Reply to
Broadback

Anything dodgy show up if you visit

chrome://extensions/

Reply to
Andy Burns

In Chrome itself, you can block or allow specific sites by following instructions given here:

Or if you want to block Chrome totally, In the Windows 10 search box type:

Notifications

This will take you to "Notifications & actions" settings where you can disable all notifications from Chrome, under "Get notifications form sneders"

Reply to
Paul Welsh

Tried Andy's idea, no use. Unable to understand Paild's, sorry.

Reply to
Broadback

What adverts are they?

Reply to
Richard

Richard

They vary, but some of them are girls looking for sex, or rather money!

Reply to
Broadback

Are the adverts in the bottom right of the chrome window with it not maximised? Or the bottom right of the screen/taskbar/tray?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Richard

If you log into your router page and still get ads, then you have some malware. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Install malwarebytes and have it do a scan:

malwarebytes.org/mwb-download

Reply to
John Rumm