Pottery on EP2001

The control panel was turned off. Had been off for 2 hours. It suddenly started buzzing loudly for about 5 minutes. We had a really heavy thunderstorm at the time but no power cut. Any ideas as to why this happened? Is it safe to turn on again? I don?t know if this is a silly question but the rain was so heavy running down the outside wall where the outlet thingy for the boiler is. Could water have got in there and affected anything?

Reply to
Alison