Potterton Profile Control Unit

Has anyone got the circuit diagram of the printed circuit board in the Potterton Profile Control Unit? In particular can anyone tell me the resistance value of the resistor R15? The painted bands have gone on the one in my unit.

Reply to
Andy Green

There is a company that refurbishes these units at reasonable cost (with VAT and post they are still under 1/2 what you would give at spares shop fro anew one), they also come with a 12 month guarantee.

The owner will probably be along soon to tell just how much. The only way I could tell you is by dismantling my working spare unit from my store room.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

If you believe your post to a 14 year old thread is useful, please read this:

And you'll discover what a plonker you look like to the rest of Usenet readers.

Reply to
Fredxx

What I don't get is why this forum system glued onto a Usenet back end still exists. Its clearly naff in the extreme, and I doubt if those running it are ignorant of the complete laughing stock it has become outside on the Usenet. For that matter, why don't the Usernet backbone admins excommunicate it until its fixed? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

There is no backbone. No cabal either for that matter.

Reply to
Roger Hayter