Potterton Netaheat clearances

Hi,

I am building a cupboard around our boiler. The top will be short o the ceiling by 10cm for ventinlation, and the bottom will have plent of holes. Does someone know the minimum clearancs I should bear in min for the front & side panels?

Thanks Mar

-- MJ102

Reply to
MJ102

Depends weather the materisls are combustible or not.

Assuming combustible materials then without further info from the manufacturer you need 75mm clearance all round. Also (without info to the contrary) you need 9cm^2/kW of boiler of ventilation and below and above the boiler. These can be halved if the air is to/from outside.

Reply to
Ed Sirett