polycarb roof

SWMBO wants a utility room and the only way to do this is to re-instate what was a lean-to kitchen. raising the concrete floor and erecting an end wall is simple enough but what to make the roof with ? the fall will be fairly shallow, 100mm over 3000mm, so I was thinking of putting up a translucent polycarbonate roof... either the double skin flat stuff or corrugated. is there an online source for info on erecting that type of roof, what components I'll need etc. ?

thanks Les

Reply to
in2minds

In message , in2minds writes

The C&A catalogue contains the details you want:

usenetfrom

One warning - this twin or triple wall carbonate is VERY noisy when it rains, sounds like elephants tap dancing. OK for rarely used room - otherwise use glass and a patent glazing bar system.

Rick

Reply to
Rick Hughes