Plywood tree

Any adult that has never heard of plywood and furthermore can't understand it's purpose is to all intent and purposes, brain dead.

Osteopathy BTW is a quack science. ie complete bollocks In line with Homeopathy and magnetic bracklets. You should know this and have dissuaded her from taking people's money falsely. If you have a back problem, see a physiotherapist.

harryagain

Got it in one Brian! Probably thinks there are brick mines/quarries too.

Reply to
harryagain

Agreed.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Most bimbos with this bollocks qualification do not know where the Romans came from. Trust me on that, I have a asked a few of them. The other question is "What is a star". Trust me on that as well. Thick.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

That is interesting.

Thank you

Reply to
ARW

I can't help but wonder if the question she wanted answered is what sort of wood is used to make the ply? I suspect that there may be some that you don't want guinea pigs ingesting as they chew their way out of the hutch.

Reply to
Nightjar

On 30 May 2015, "Nick" grunted:

Don't know where your GP trained, but these days it's 7 years to become a bog-standard GMC-registered doctor (5 years degree course + 2 foundation years). Then a minimum of 3 more years to GP status.

Reply to
Lobster

Pay for her wedding and say goodbye:-))

And if believing that there is a plywood tree is her only mistake in life then so what? I have dated far worse (see below) and you have still done a brilliant job as a Dad

1)The one I took to to the ballet and at the interval she asked me "when do they start singing" 2)The one that thought a Heinz 57 was a proper dog breed and not slang for a mongrel. 3)The one that did not know that Catholics were Christians 4)You don't need to know.
Reply to
ARW

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I dated her as well..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

That's not what I was going to post but that is funny.

Thank you

Reply to
ARW

I dunno. The plywood tree one does take some beating.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

In message , Lobster writes

Yup.

I think people confuse the time at medical school with the time it takes to train as a doctor, when really it's just the beginning

Reply to
Chris French