plumbing sink waste into toilet pan connecter ?

noticed a new-style toilet pan connector at B&Q yesterday ... standard

90degree fitting, but it had a connector at the top for a standard waste pipe.

Does anyone have any experience of fitting/using one ? Are there any regulations to beware of, or gotchas to watch out for ?

Reason I ask is that fitting one in our cloakroom would mean the washing machine waste outlet could be kept indoors, rather than being routed to the external drain (under the patio door, which is an eyesore, and when you catch it going out, a pain)

cheers !

Reply to
Jethro

don't think they are all that new (maybe to BQ).

I haven't used one but would suggest you put a HepVO waste trap on the washing machine waste run to guard against the wash machine trap being siphoned and extra nasty niffs emanating....

Cheers Jim K

Reply to
Jim K