Plumber's lucky day...

He's taken 1-2mm out the side of a conduit with a ring main cable inside. As far as I can see, not actually punctured! Bottom hole barely grazed it.

I'd marked out cable occupancy on the wall to the left for the fan heater. I did not explicitly mark out the rest of the wall.

A heart attack followed by a measure of relief... And a reiteration of safe zones.

Reply to
Tim Watts