Plumb Center (now Wolsley) and radio thermostats

A while back I replaced a Honeywell programmable radio thermostat with a "look alike" with the aid of this NG. As posted previously, I might be helping to add stuff to a central heating system including a programmable thermostat.
Going looking for it again, I can't find it on the Wolsley/Plumb Centre site.
" Center radio frequency programmable room thermostat 1 £51.00 "
The Honeywell branded ones seem to be over £100. CM927 I think is the standard. Noted that these are just over £80 on eBay.
Is there another recommended 7 day programmable wireless room thermostat at a slightly lower price? Or is it Honeywell all the way down?
Cheers
Dave R
P.S. as HOH seems to regularly post a "thank you" about getting the display working again I might have a try at that first.

On Thu, 17 May 2018 13:47:05 +0000, David wrote:

<snip>
Oh, bugger!
Just looked at the invoice again, put in the product code, and there it is at £63.60.
Sorry about that. Still, if there is something out there which is better value feel free to speak.
Cheers
Dave R

On 17/05/2018 14:49, David wrote:

I did exactly the same a couple of years ago - replaced the 927 with this one (which I believe is a Honeywell under the cover).
Only thing I miss from the "real" one is the "boost" button: press once for a 1 hour always-on period, and twice for a 2 hour period. saves you having to mess with the temperature settings.
On 18/05/2018 10:11, JoeJoe wrote:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honeywell-CMT927A1049-CM927-RF-Wireless-7-Day-Prog-Room-Stat-Receiver-bnib-/323252209685?_trksid=p2349526.m4383.l4275.c10
I couldn't bring myself to pay the extra £80 at the time for the real thing. But I would pay the extra £30 for this one.
On Fri, 18 May 2018 10:14:52 +0100, JoeJoe wrote:

Prog-Room-Stat-Receiver-bnib-/323252209685?_trksid=p2349526.m4383.l4275.c10

Thanks - some are listed around the £80 mark but there is always an increased risk if you don't know the supplier.
Cheers
Dave R

On 18/05/2018 11:33, David wrote:

Check carefully - the cheap ones almost always come without the receiver unit.
On 18/05/2018 11:33, David wrote:

Use a credit card? ...
On 18/05/2018 11:33, David wrote:

Especially when Wolseley have changed their name to, ... wait for it ,.... FERGUSON.
Apparently Ferguson is their brand name in the US, so once again we have to dump a familiar English name and be reminded of a Football manager and an ex-royal with a wandering willy father.
If they really don't want to be at the end of the FTSE stock listings, there was always something above 'Alphabet'.
On Fri, 18 May 2018 16:27:05 +0100, Andrew wrote:

Too young to remember the Ferguson TVs?
Cheers
Dave R

On 18/05/2018 16:34, David wrote:

Old enough to have learned to drive on a Ferguson tractor :-).
A grey diesel one, with the starter activated by pushing a brass button on the gearbox with your right ankle and pushing the gear lever into the start position.