Pls Recommend a good Gazebo

I need a decent quality Gazebo or two that will survive putting up and taking down a few times and not blow away in a light breeze. (The el cheapo eBay specials in my experience end up going straight to the tip after one or maybe two uses) Anyone know of any decent quality ones ?

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

D I Y

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Coleman event shelter.

Reply to
ben

Most of the ones I've seen are no good due to their mounting in the first place. If the idea is always to erect it in the same place then you might be able to make the fixings permanent, but if you need it for, say street use as in markets etc, I've yet to see anything that does not blow awy, even if the feet are full of sand or water etc. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

a few years ago I went to a "marketting" exhibition in, I think Earls Court. Gazebos were being demonstrated. Even then proper ones were £400+. Steel was used to make the uprights and roof. The one our Parish Council bought is solid.

Reply to
charles

What's a gazebo? Is it a dialect word for a khazi?

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright