Plastic Corrugated Roof Leaks

I recently replaced the roof of my shed (which is adjoined to the house) with Clear UPVC roofing sheets. I used self adhesive flashing tape along the edges with a brick wall. Since installing the roof I have noticed a couple of major leaks, noticably where i have had to cut the sheet for guttering etc. The leaks are not visible. I have tried to put extra flashing tape but this does not seem to solve the problem.

Is there anything else i can do to stop the leaks, is there any subtance i can use to maybe paint on which will solidify and fill all the little gaps ? im slightly worried as i have a freezer in the shed and electric lighting etc.

Thanx in advance

Reply to
rakster

You need to try to find where the leaks actually are. Can you get up there with a hosepipe or a bucket or two of water and try to isolate the problem?

Rob Graham

Reply to
robgraham