Plastic caps for concrete screws.

I ordered some concrete screws on ebay for installing a plastic door frame and a window frame. They came with some little plastic caps for fitting in the screws torx slots. I have done the screws up to the point where the shoulder of screws just presses on the frames. Is this correct as the caps would be better if the screw was counter sunk so that the cap just touches the surrounding plastic?

Reply to
Michael Chare

Yes

Reply to
F Murtz

Why bother, the screws in the window frames will be concealed once the glass goes in and the ones in the door frame will only be seen when the door is open along with all the other screws that hold the hardware in place?

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky