plasterboarding ceilings

I must remember that, ta

NT

Reply to
meow2222

I found some ginormously powerful and wide (20mm) fridge magnets on the internet - these will hold 50 sheets of A4 to the fridge. They are good for doing the "sweep". After that, I use a powerful but small (5-8mm dia) magnet that's in a coloured peg to mark the position.

Works loads better than a metal detector IME and does not leave marks on teh paint.

Reply to
Tim Watts